Antique Ornate French Serves Mantle Clock
Stunning Antique Ornate French Serves Mantle Clock with cherubs, birds and flowers on an urn. Guilded metal and sevres porcelain. Excellent condition and working order.
Height 51 cm x Width 40 cm x Depth 17 cm. Dial diameter 10.5 cm.
The item "Antique Ornate French Serves Mantle Clock" is in sale since Monday, May 10, 2021. This item is in the category "Collectables\Decorative Collectables\Clocks\Desk, Mantel & Shelf Clocks".
The seller is "missmuffat2" and is located in Epsom. This item can't be shipped, the buyer must pick up the item.
- Features: Pendulum/ Moving Parts
- Time Period Manufactured: Pre-1900
- Sub-Type: Mantel Clock
- Clock Type: Mantel/ Carriage Clock
- Working Order: Yes
- Era: Victorian (1837-1900)
- Country/Region of Manufacture: France
- Material: Guilded Metal & Sevres Porcelain
- Colour: Gold & Blue
- Country Of Manufacture: French
- Movement / Mechanism: French 8 Day Striking
- Character: Clocking
- Age: Antique, Pre-1900
- Display Type: Analogue
- Style/ Origin/ Theme: French Ornate Sevres Guilded Porcelain
- Dial / Face: Porcelain
- Brand: Clock
- Style: Antique
- Antique: Yes
- Chime Sequence: Bell
- Movement: Mechanical Spring
- Type: Ornate Mantel Clock